question about email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Can you e-mail pictures to any other accounts? And if you can, can you check the other accounts to see if the picture showed up?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
OK, i use sbcglobal, which is att, i have been trying to email a picture from my iPhone to my pc and it wont go! does anyone have any ideas?
Can you email it to somebody else's email address? You should be able to email any picture (camera roll or other albums) from the phone to any email address. The pic will be reduced in size 640x480. The process can be slow on Edge (even unsuccessful in some areas for me), but proceeds at light speed on wifi. Well, almost.
You can get the full resolution if you sync with your computer instead of emailing.

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
Dumb question #2:

Have you gone online and verified that the email service you are using (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.) has actually received your email and sent it?

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
i guess i don't understand this one....this is my email....the one on my pc, the one on my iPhone, the only one i have
If you only have one email address, then where are you sending to? I don't know that your email service will allow both the sending and receiving email address to be identical.