Question about Greg's Keyboard Pack 1

MiataLord

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Orange County, CA
i downloaded this file from ibrickr, but have no clue how to use these custom keyboard skins, can someone help me out please, thanks in advance :)

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
i downloaded this file from ibrickr, but have no clue how to use these custom keyboard skins, can someone help me out please, thanks in advance :)
What is it you want to know? Using the keyboard skin, will replace the stock Grey keyboard,, with whichever customized skin you choose. It also deletes the default keyboard...M

MiataLord

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Orange County, CA
my question is, there's no option to change the keyboard skin, where are the skins located that downloaded, and how do i apply the new skins?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
my question is, there's no option to change the keyboard skin, where are the skins located that downloaded, and how do i apply the new skins?
The skins are downloaded to the customize App, once there just tap the skin you want, close the App, your phone will close, slide to open, and your keyboard will change...M

MiataLord

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Orange County, CA
ok i went into customize, clicked on keypad artwork, the only one in there is backup, no other skins, now do i need to use ibrickr or mobilefinder to manually go in and change any file names, i know i installed gregs keyboard pack 1 i can delete it through ibrickr, my iPhone is ver 1.1.1 jailbroken, are these skins not for this verison?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
ok i went into customize, clicked on keypad artwork, the only one in there is backup, no other skins, now do i need to use ibrickr or mobilefinder to manually go in and change any file names, i know i installed gregs keyboard pack 1 i can delete it through ibrickr, my iPhone is ver 1.1.1 jailbroken, are these skins not for this verison?
You might need to uninstall and reinstall the pack. You should see a black, blue and at least two camouflage skins. You may also want to download the skins individually. I really didn't care for iBrickr, AppTapp was much better and almost no Apps from untrusted sources...M