Question about people helping

T

TommyLee

Do people help each other?
Please read this short real story.

I've got a friend, which is a single mother with 13 yo daughter. Her husband was heavy drinker. She lived with him over 12 years before she finally decided to leave. She couldn't handle more after he began aggressive to their daughter. She lost everything after divorce.
Now she lives in a very poor conditions working very hard day after day. With her daughter she has only a one dream - her own place on earth, any small house or a flat, anything where they could live without fear.

I have helped her many times with some small things, but I really want to help her dream come true. So I'm going to make a simple charitable action and ask people using a small website for a little help. Few bucks won't change anything for single person, but if many people would help, it could change her life.

I'd like to know your opinion about that. Do you believe people can help? Would you help?

Maybe you can tell me where can I publish such information in web.

Thank you very much.
Tom

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I pity the person who actually took the time to write this just to try and scam people. But if it were for real, then I am sorry for that woman and her daughter.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Do people help each other?
Please read this short real story.

I've got a friend, which is a single mother with 13 yo daughter. Her husband was heavy drinker. She lived with him over 12 years before she finally decided to leave. She couldn't handle more after he began aggressive to their daughter. She lost everything after divorce.
Now she lives in a very poor conditions working very hard day after day. With her daughter she has only a one dream - her own place on earth, any small house or a flat, anything where they could live without fear.

I have helped her many times with some small things, but I really want to help her dream come true. So I'm going to make a simple charitable action and ask people using a small website for a little help. Few bucks won't change anything for single person, but if many people would help, it could change her life.

I'd like to know your opinion about that. Do you believe people can help? Would you help?

Maybe you can tell me where can I publish such information in web.

Thank you very much.
Tom
OMG I feel so incredibly bad for this poor woman! If i can help in anyway way please let me know. I would love to paypal you at least 25,000 dollars to help you with this awful situation. :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Do you need my bank details and credit card number? :)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I am also willing to help. I will donate $25,000. Unfortunately, I will need $2,500 up front to cover the fees. Please send the money to.............

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'll be happy to donate $10,000. Unfortunately I only have a certified cashier's check for $15,000. But since she needs the help, I'll send you the check. If you'll cash it, send $10,000 to the lady, you may keep $500 for your trouble. Send the balance back to me, OK?

--
Mike

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've payed the guy all my savings, he made me drop to my knees and weep like a school girl when i read his post- it really touched me.

Mo Lester

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
It was 3rd on my list, what can i say?