Question about receiving MMS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
alright i have a question regarding receiving mms. I know the phone doesn't have it but i know that i should receive something telling me to go to viewmymessage or something.com and ive even sent my self photos from other phones but ive never got this message at all. I would like any help on how to get that fixed or ideas what i should do

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
if you have gmail

tell them to send it to your email address (put your email in the "send to") instead of your number and you should be able to view it just fine.

no need to go to viewmymessage.com and go back and forth between safari and messages trying to remember the long password

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
yeah i know that but i was just wondering why i don't get the message at all i really don't care i guess was just curious

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Is your phone unlocked?

If you're locked with an AT&T contract, you should get an SMS text with the message to view that long, unpasteable URL with the equally arduous Login and Password whenever someone MMS's you. I would bet it doesn't happen on other networks as reliably.

Let's hope none of this will be necessary for long.

FazliS85

Oct 21, 2007
Does sending MMS messages using the App (with MMSC & Proxy settings) cost any money? or does it count as a standard txt message? Just avoiding a huge bill...

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
Does sending MMS messages using the App (with MMSC & Proxy settings) cost any money? or does it count as a standard txt message? Just avoiding a huge bill...
MMS costs nothing. its covered by the data plan. its the same as if u were to email the pic to sum1