Question about returning iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by VOLS34, May 31, 2012.

1. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

So recently my home button on my 4s has been kinda erratic. Sometimes it takes multiple presses to get it to respond. Sometimes I press it once & it's like I double clicked it. Then sometimes it works normal. Even more recently my lock button seems like its stuck about halfway down & it takes a bit more pressure to get it to work. I haven't dropped it or exposed it to water & it's in overall good condition. I have a genius appointment at the Apple store tomorrow & was wondering if could expect any grief or if I should expect a smooth exchange. I hear how good Apple usually is about things like this but since it's me it's happening to I just want some peace of mind.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow with your Genius appointment. Normally it's a very smooth exchange between the two parties, as long as you show patience. They will try and help you out as best as they can, and offer you solutions. They may even be able to fix it right there if they have the parts needed. Hopefully they can maybe fix the issues with your buttons without having to replace anything.

Let us know how you come out! Hopefully you have a good experience with them!

Are you going to them to return/replace, or are you attempting to get it fixed?