Question about selling phone

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
I'm considering selling my phone in anticipation of a new release in June. Unfortunately when I had problems with my phone they replaced it with a returb. Will this affect pricing. Do I need to label it as such? Any helpful info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thx

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I'm considering selling my phone in anticipation of a new release in June. Unfortunately when I had problems with my phone they replaced it with a returb. Will this affect pricing. Do I need to label it as such? Any helpful info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thx
Whoever buys your iPhone will be able to tell from the serial number that the phone is a refurb. Other than that, it should not affect pricing in any shape or fashion. Consider a refurb iPhone like a pre-certified used car. When Apple refurbs, the majority of the internal components are replaced. What you end up with is very nearly a brand new phone which is tested by Apple QA before being made available.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well, you can label it as a refurbished version but I'm sure most people that will be selling them would not. If the iPhone is in great working order, seems like new then I imagine you will have no problems selling it.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
I would be honest, it helps. The refurb comes with a year warranty anyway.
So it's just like a new one.