question about text messaging

dmorand

Nov 2, 2007
What's up with the little box that appears above words when I'm text messaging? How do I select that word? I've hit every key and I can't get it to work.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
If you want that word, you do nothing, just hit space and move on. You only select it, IF you do not want to use the suggested word and use the word you are typing!

You'd think it would be the other way around (you tap the box to select the word), but it isn't.

What's up with the little box that appears above words when I'm text messaging? How do I select that word? I've hit every key and I can't get it to work.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
If you want that word, you do nothing, just hit space and move on. You only select it, IF you do not want to use the suggested word and use the word you are typing!

You'd think it would be the other way around (you tap the box to select the word), but it isn't.
yeah i think it's more conveinent the way it is.
but i hate that sometimes i miss clicking that stupid box because you're supposed to hit it on the teeeny tiny x

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I've definitely missed the box a few times but I think it's a lot more convenient the way it is.