Question about the 3G case section.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I was going to post a topic in that section, but I noticed that it doesn't have an add topic button. Is there supposed to be one there? Or is that section closed now?

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I was going to post a topic in that section, but I noticed that it doesn't have an add topic button. Is there supposed to be one there? Or is that section closed now?
It's closed down. No one has access to post/reply there. I'm not sure why, perhaps Chris or a moderator can answer this...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Chris? Dave? Anyone in the know? I was just wondering. I wanted to make a big list of cases for the 3G/3Gs, with links to the sites and such. I do not want to put it in the regular iPhone case section though, if the other section being closed is temporary.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I haven't asked Chris, but my guess is that it's because it would become too cumbersome over time to have a separate case forum for each and every iPhone model that comes out. This is particularly true now since the iPhone 3G cases will fit the iPhone 3G S, and it wouldn't make sense to have a separate case forum for these 2 devices. I'll flag this for Chris, though and will let you know if there's a different answer...

UPDATE: Well, looks like I was wrong. :eek: The 3G cases forum is now open.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I haven't asked Chris, but my guess is that it's because it would become too cumbersome over time to have a separate case forum for each and every iPhone model that comes out. This is particularly true now since the iPhone 3G cases will fit the iPhone 3G S, and it wouldn't make sense to have a separate case forum for these 2 devices. I'll flag this for Chris, though and will let you know if there's a different answer...

UPDATE: Well, looks like I was wrong. :eek: The 3G cases forum is now open.
Does that mean you have to move and merge threads over?:p

Last edited by a moderator: