Question About The Display When Someone Calls You

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Azteka

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
The 707
As Seen on the Apple commercials....i seen at the end when someone calls u have their picture on the upper right corner in a box...and the wallpaper of the world in the middle......how do u get it like that?...On my iPhone...when someone calls me the whole screen becomes their picture....how do u change those settings?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
As Seen on the Apple commercials....i seen at the end when someone calls u have their picture on the upper right corner in a box...and the wallpaper of the world in the middle......how do u get it like that?...On my iPhone...when someone calls me the whole screen becomes their picture....how do u change those settings?
Add the picture in your address book on your PC, rather than assign the picture on the iPhone itself.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I had heard in another thread that if the picture was taken with the phone (from camera roll) it would take up the whole screen, and if it was a photo synced to the phone (any folder below photo library) it would just be the picture in the box. I do not know for sure though.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I had heard in another thread that if the picture was taken with the phone (from camera roll) it would take up the whole screen, and if it was a photo synced to the phone (any folder below photo library) it would just be the picture in the box. I do not know for sure though.
The photo has to be set as the contact picture in your computer address book is what I understand. Any time you set the photo on the iPhone, it takes up the fullscreen. Apple wanted to have your contact pictures on your PC to sync as well, but the computer address book would have no way of knowing how to scale the picture (where to crop etc.), so it sets it as a thumbnail.