question about themes and NES

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
Can anyone recommend any games for the gameboy advanced as the nes games are a bit lame?

And for themes any theme downloaded off modmyiPhone. Can those be loaded onto winterboard?

And is it possible to change the wallpaper on a theme. I hate the one on bauff.
Thanks

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
yes you can change the wallpaper to whatever you want.

I am assuming your phone is JB'd. The way i change my wallpapers is to ssh my phone and then locate the theme i am using (on winterboard) and then change the wallpaper png file in the phone.

as far as NES or gameboy games, i don't have any GBA games...

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
yes you can change the wallpaper to whatever you want.

I am assuming your phone is JB'd. The way i change my wallpapers is to ssh my phone and then locate the theme i am using (on winterboard) and then change the wallpaper png file in the phone.

as far as NES or gameboy games, i don't have any GBA games...
here is a pic of my current WP.

teambash

Bronze
Aug 20, 2008
can you tell me how u did that and are those custom icons? If so how did u do that too?

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
can you tell me how u did that and are those custom icons? If so how did u do that too?

check youtube for videos. there are some great vids out there.
i just searched for what icons i wanted. I edited them in Adobe Firewroks and made the icons 65Wx64H (pixels) and then saved them as PNG files.

The wallpaper was already made. I just edited the colours, saturation, etc.

Then i made a folder on my desktop and renamed the png files whatever app icon i wanted to replace it with. Then when you ssh them into your phone, you just drag them into the icon folder of whatever theme you are using.

boslan

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
For GBA ROMS, I always love the classic pokemon series.
Also, some of the megaman games are pretty fun like Megaman X, I believe that's the name, not sure.

Jul 21, 2008
yes definitely try the megaman games. the ones for gba are called megaman zero and of course all their sequels. i know you think the NES games are lame but the megaman games for that are awesome. give them a shot. also for gba games, try out donkey kong country 1, 2, and 3, super mario advance 1, 2, 3, and 4, any zelda game, crash bandicoot game, or wario game. a lot of classic SNES games were re-released for GBA so look for those

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
Still Trying to find out where to get the different emulators and roms for them.. all I ever Find is the NES emulator with no roms.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Check out myoldcomputer.com
It has a lot of games with the roms