question about trading

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by robinhooddaffy, Sep 11, 2015.

1. robinhooddaffy

Bronze

ok my brain is just not kicking in today.

It is no big deal to me to get an iphone 6 or 6 s.

my question is this:
    I currently have an LG G4 with ATT on the NEXT plan. If I trade in now it is $422.00 plus the phone. to pay off in full is $577.00. I would have to sell it to do the $577.00, so no phone. They are not going anywhere close to that on Craigslist or Ebay. Maybe $375.00.

On ATT's site, they trade in is $150.00. I have a little to put with whichever way. So what would be the best option?

2. robinhooddaffy

Bronze

NEVER MIND................................................I need a nap.

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

That's a tough one. There's no way to really break even here since you chose Next 24-month plan or upgraded recently. I would probably pay the $422. Make sure you get the Next 18-month plan this time. It allows you to upgrade annually, so you only have to pay about $37 to trade in the phone (this is for the 12th payment since you only make 11 by the time pre-order day rolls around again). That will get you on track for an easy upgrade next year. Also, iPhones hold their value much better than Androids, so you you can upgrade every year and either break even or make a little profit when you sell it.