Question about Udid app

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I installed this app and sent my udid info to a developer to send me a beta version of an app. How would I get the app, would he email it to me, does it go into the udid program somehow? Also, would I be able to install it on my phone or only be able to use it as a link on the web or something? Thanks a lot

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
I installed this app and sent my udid info to a developer to send me a beta version of an app. How would I get the app, would he email it to me, does it go into the udid program somehow? Also, would I be able to install it on my phone or only be able to use it as a link on the web or something? Thanks a lot
I don't know what udid is but if you are beta testing an app for the app store the developer will send you the two files. one being the beta app itself, the other being a file from Apple that gives allows iTunes and the iPhone to install this beta app even though its not in the appstore yet. once you get those two things (if you have a windows computer) you simply drag each file into the applications section on your iTunes and then sync your phone.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Thanks, udid sends the developer the information that thry need from your phone to them, so the file works on your phone. The udid is some sort of serial #.

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
can anybody make a list of developers emails where i can send my UDID information