Question? Any old time regulars still come around?

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Hi all....any old time regulars still here? It's been a few years since I've been in here, and I remember most of them...I do have a another question though...is it allowed to mention a SwiftUI course that I created in this forum? I'm not sure what the rules are anymore....The course is over at Udemy dot com....put my name in the search box "Stephen DeStefano" and you'll see my new SwiftUI course...I created it for anyone who wants to learn how to make really beautiful iPhone apps with 5 times less code using Apple's new framework, "SwiftUI". It's for all levels, beginner to the expert programmer...and of course if I'm overstepping the rules here then simply delete this post :)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Hi all....any old time regulars still here? It's been a few years since I've been in here, and I remember most of them...I do have a another question though...is it allowed to mention a SwiftUI course that I created in this forum? I'm not sure what the rules are anymore....The course is over at Udemy dot com....put my name in the search box "Stephen DeStefano" and you'll see my new SwiftUI course...I created it for anyone who wants to learn how to make really beautiful iPhone apps with 5 times less code using Apple's new framework, "SwiftUI". It's for all levels, beginner to the expert programmer...and of course if I'm overstepping the rules here then simply delete this post :)
There seem to be a few ‘old timers’ still here. Seems most do not check in as regularly though.