question before getting iPhone.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

eTEK

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
Okay, so i really want to get an iPhone and i have som questions. My friend has an iPhone, and i put my sim card into his iPhone and it worked. I could make calls, send messages and do what ever a regular iPhone sim card can. Now if i want to buy an iPhone, activate it as a pre-paid using that 9999999 crap and pay 50 for the first month, could i just put my sim card in there and not worry about the pre-paid plan afterwards?

Thanks.

iDutch

Sep 8, 2007
Okay, so i really want to get an iPhone and i have som questions. My friend has an iPhone, and i put my sim card into his iPhone and it worked. I could make calls, send messages and do what ever a regular iPhone sim card can. Now if i want to buy an iPhone, activate it as a pre-paid using that 9999999 crap and pay 50 for the first month, could i just put my sim card in there and not worry about the pre-paid plan afterwards?

Thanks.
Yep, but in order for everything else to work, you'll need a dataplan... I don't know if a PDA plan ($30/mnth) will work on the iPhone or not. good luck

eTEK

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
blah that is right, i forgot i needed a data plan =[. any suggestions then? i really want an iPhone. I think im gonna do the prepaid stuff 50 bucks a month=[