Question for the iSkin lovers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ItoGator

Jul 3, 2007
I have never used any iSkin product but people here really seem to like them. Could you please answer a few questions for me? How bulky is this thing? I use the bodyguardz now and I love it but I am concerned about drop protection (I already broke a screen). I can't find detailed specs on the site and don't want any case that is too thick. For example, the rubber cases I have seen so far are way too bulky (like the DLO) Does it come with a belt clip or can I slip it into my incase leather folio? Does it take away from the beauty of the iPhone design? Any help is greatly appreciated. As I mentioned before, I already broke a screen and certainly don't want to go through that again!

I have never used any iSkin product but people here really seem to like them. Could you please answer a few questions for me? How bulky is this thing? I use the bodyguardz now and I love it but I am concerned about drop protection (I already broke a screen). I can't find detailed specs on the site and don't want any case that is too thick. For example, the rubber cases I have seen so far are way too bulky (like the DLO) Does it come with a belt clip or can I slip it into my incase leather folio? Does it take away from the beauty of the iPhone design? Any help is greatly appreciated. As I mentioned before, I already broke a screen and certainly don't want to go through that again!
I bought one when they first sent out the email but have not received it yet. Im worried about it making it too hot for the battery as Apple suggests not to do. As soon as I get it ill post some close up pics.