Question for the Modders...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Hey Guys/Gals -

I think I may end up modding my phone in the near future. I just haven't gathered the nerve yet. However, I do have a question for those who have modded.

Do your icons change? i.e. does your calendar icon update daily? Does it show if you have missed calls or texts?

I would think that it would no longer do that, but I was just curious. Thanks...

Ramesh

pb30

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Minnesota
Hey Guys/Gals -

I think I may end up modding my phone in the near future. I just haven't gathered the nerve yet. However, I do have a question for those who have modded.

Do your icons change? i.e. does your calendar icon update daily? Does it show if you have missed calls or texts?

I would think that it would no longer do that, but I was just curious. Thanks...

Ramesh
Yes. those are overlays over whatever icon you choose

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
so many threads of people scared to mod there phone, use wjp09's ringtone tutorial and begin to mod your phone, if you mess up just restore! Im sure we all were a little scared at first but just go for it

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
yeah, it's not too much you can mess up if you follow the instructions. They are screenshots in the guide to help you as well. Have fun!:laugh2:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
so many threads of people scared to mod there phone, use wjp09's ringtone tutorial and begin to mod your phone, if you mess up just restore! Im sure we all were a little scared at first but just go for it
And Windows users can use Manzana, which is a graphical interface that allows you to drag and drop files into your iPhone's directories.

Last edited by a moderator: