Question for those with firmware 2.0

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
A while back I sent in a suggestion to Apple in that they should make the ".com" key provide the major suffix options like ".net", ".org", etc.

When you hold down a key like the "e" in firmware 1..1.4 you get multiple options and I just thought it would be cool to extend this to the ".com" key.

Wondering if they have implemented this?

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
A while back I sent in a suggestion to Apple in that they should make the ".com" key provide the major suffix options like ".net", ".org", etc.

When you hold down a key like the "e" in firmware 1..1.4 you get multiple options and I just thought it would be cool to extend this to the ".com" key.

Yes! You now have .net, .edu, .org, and .com with the extended press of .com!

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Yes! You now have .net, .edu, .org, and .com with the extended press of .com!
SWEEEEET!

Thanks for the update. I am getting married next Wednesday in SF and have been typing fiance a lot and kept wishing I could hold down ".com" to get the other endings....

Now we can.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

Yes they did. IF you hold the .com button down, you get an option for .org, .net and others.