question for you iPhone/iMac people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VALET dude

Bronze
Oct 16, 2007
Las Vegas
i just got my iPhone not too long ago (2 months), i activated it through my laptop (non mac). it loaded up all the pictures i have in my laptop to my iPhone. which is cool so now i can actually show people pics through my phone (another reason to show off my iPhone :p) anyways, i just bought an imac and wanted to know if theres a way i can transfer all of my pics from my iPhone, to my imac (iphoto). Thanks in advance.

bmargolis

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
i just got my iPhone not too long ago (2 months), i activated it through my laptop (non mac). it loaded up all the pictures i have in my laptop to my iPhone. which is cool so now i can actually show people pics through my phone (another reason to show off my iPhone :p) anyways, i just bought an imac and wanted to know if theres a way i can transfer all of my pics from my iPhone, to my imac (iphoto). Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that when you sync for the first time, iPhoto will open on it's own and ask if you want the photos transferred.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Get iPhonedrive.
For less than $10, you get a Mac utility that allows you to get all your pics, music and videos off your iPhone. It also allows you to use your iPhone as a HD, so you can transport large files (any kind) on it (like from home to work or to a friend's computer). Macs only.

Last edited by a moderator:

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Get iPhonedrive.
For less than $10, you get a Mac utility that allows you to get all your pics, music and videos off your iPhone. It also allows you to use your iPhone as a HD, so you can transport large files (any kind) on it (like from home to work or to a friend's computer). Macs only.

WOW! I'm getting a Mac! :laugh2: Eventually...

Last edited by a moderator: