Question Game

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
My Honeymoon. Went to Costa Rica and did Zipline/ATV tours, scuba dived at over 50ft down, just a beautiful and exotic location. I plan on going back next year.

If you were walking down the street and see a $100 bill on the ground behind a guys car as he's getting into it, do you tell him, or wait till he leaves? And to clarify, you don't know if it's his or not.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
If you were walking down the street and see a $100 bill on the ground behind a guys car as he's getting into it, do you tell him, or wait till he leaves? And to clarify, you don't know if it's his or not.
Take it. Cash is fair game unless I see someone drop it.

And on that vein, what’s the most valuable thing you’ve lost?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Pie.

Would you have sex with someone other than your spouse if you had his/her permission to do so? Would it make a difference if there would be some added benefit to your family, some "Indecent Proposal" incentive?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
No and No. Sorry, after the things I have gone through last year, I should be yelling my answer, but it has always been and always will be NO.

If you had the opportunity to compete for $1 Million dollars in something that you were good at, and you had to quit your job to participate, would you?

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
If you had the opportunity to compete for $1 Million dollars in something that you were good at, and you had to quit your job to participate, would you?
No. I've finally landed a job I love. Even though it's part time and doesn't pay all that much, I couldn't give it up. Besides, not too many people have this as an office and get to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays everyday.

What was your worst job?

Attachments

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
No. I've finally landed a job I love. Even though it's part time and doesn't pay all that much, I couldn't give it up. Besides, not too many people have this as an office and get to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays everyday.

What was your worst job?
OT, but was that picture made with the See This! app by Boinx Software?

jb829904

Contributor
Silver
Jun 24, 2010
MO
I think I'd split my money between the World Wildlife Fund and the Susan G. Komen breastcancer awareness foundation.

What is your absolute favorite meal, appetizer to dessert?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Red Salad (alternating layers of red onion and tomato in balsamic vinaigrette dressing)
Swordfish in a white wine lemon butter sauce and a petite filet medium rare served with garlic rolls and mixed vegetables
Carmel Pie from O'Charlie's

Anyone else getting hungry?

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
OT, but was that picture made with the See This! app by Boinx Software?
Yes and uploaded using the iCafe app. I thought it would be bigger though.

And to answer the last question, yes. Haven’t had breakfast yet.

Are you obsessed with time? Like, do you never feel you have enough of it to do what you want to do?

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Not at all. I actually have quite a lot of free time except in the winter when there's university, then that's a different story.

What's your favorite mineral water brand?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Peerless, and I like the "C" side.

Do you push harder on the buttons of a remote with almost dead batteries, even though you know it won't accomplish anything?