Question Game

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
"sorry officer, AC/DC came on the radio and I was singing and jamming and I guess I got carried away"

Are you going to go see The Day the Earth Stood Still and how much do you think they payed Keanu for it?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Not a chance.

Do you have anything exciting planned for this summer?
Hey stranger! Stick around. :)

I was planning on visiting some friends in Philly but we got hit with some medical bills and other expenses, so no. Might make a run to Vegas or San Fran on a weekend though.

What did you do on your last date?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
≈) 10 meters per second.

The USA is in debt over 11 trillion dollars. Given that paying a dollar per second would pay off 1 trillion dollars in 31,546 years, how long would it take to pay off the other 10 trillion dollars?

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
315,460 years... am I correct lol!
-I hope so cause I plan on going to college to major in subjects that study these things :cool:

My question:
-Why is EiC so popular? haha Why is EiC the most popular forum out of all the other website/forums apart of the EiC family :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Sorry to burst your bubble, but EIC only has 77xxx members. EQ has 108xxx. But we all know EB is the most popular.. Or it will be one day! :p

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Is that a question? The Pumas or Air Jordans part? I don't do athletic shoes except for athletic purposes. My running shoes are Brooks...

If you could travel anywhere on the planet, where would you go?