Question on Seidio cases and film

sbilheimer

Jan 7, 2008
I haven't received my iPhone yet, and have been researching cases. I see a lot of reviews for the Seidio rubberized case and holster, but very little for the skinless holster. I really want rubberized, but can't decide between those two. I think the case is too much inside a holster and the skinless holster may protect enough with the film.

Also, I'm going to order the Power Support anti-glare film and wondered about anyone's experience with that as well.

Thanks

joshwgnr

Jan 7, 2008
i JUST got my rubberized case in the mail today along with the anti-glare film... and for the 3 hours i've had them on my iPhone, i love it. the case is super sleek and has a nice grip to it. the film takes a bit away from the brightness of the screen but doesn't attract fingerprints like the regular screen. overall i think its a great combo, and do NOT regret my choice.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
Hi, I have the Seidio case, without the holster, and I also have the anti-glare film on it. Let me tell you, it is an awesome set up. I like it a lot. It fits perfectly over the film, no problem. Here are some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbilheimer

Jan 7, 2008
Thanks. It's funny, I got your responses right after I saw someone with a case yesterday (I've not seen anyone who had a case!) and she had the InCase. I don't want leather, but i liked the way it slid in and out of it.

While your responses make me like what I ordered (and hasn't arrived yet) better, I'm still very nervous about having two parts that go together and whether they'll break apart when or if I drop the phone. I've read stories where it did and where it didn't, so I guess I'll wait to see how I feel when it arrives.

Thanks

sbilheimer

Jan 7, 2008
It's the "click together securely" that I'm nervous about. Wouldn't a one-piece solution be more secure? But I figure if I put on the holster, that will secure it. Of course, I've also heard about people who have had it fall out! My friend's InCase is just a one piece simple slip-on. I cannot believe how tough it is to figure out the right case to use.