QUESTION on variations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 24, 2007
So now that we see the iPhone after a while are we gonna have any sort of variety of the iPhone...personally I think iPhone should have made 10 color or design scheems...you could go as far as like a fade where the top the phone (not screen) is dark blue and down the phone fades to a bright blue...then you could do the same with 10 colors or some sort of interchangeable color boarders for the phones...this would be schweeet. That way not only does iPhone stand out for it's obvious technical superiority but you can have the best phone and feel like an individual too, Apple did it with there computers we should have this option for the phones...anyone agree that we need variations in color or design on:cool: iPhones?

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
So now that we see the iPhone after a while are we gonna have any sort of variety of the iPhone...personally I think iPhone should have made 10 color or design scheems...you could go as far as like a fade where the top the phone (not screen) is dark blue and down the phone fades to a bright blue...then you could do the same with 10 colors or some sort of interchangeable color boarders for the phones...this would be schweeet. That way not only does iPhone stand out for it's obvious technical superiority but you can have the best phone and feel like an individual too, Apple did it with there computers we should have this option for the phones...anyone agree that we need variations in color or design on:cool: iPhones?
Do you mean variation on the screen or the actual housing?

I think Apple didn't do this since a lot of the skin is metal. I''m sure simplicity goes out the window with interchangeable pieces and probably gets complicated.

Interesting idea though.

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
you could have the metal housing part be like the 2nd gen nanos and shuffles. I wuld love to have a product (red) iPhone and macbook pro. That would be awesome :D

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
ew thats not a skin thats a rubber embarrassment. I mean like a sticker almost. I WOULD NEVER put one on my phone.