Question on your deleted emails?

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
I have G-mail and yahoo mail and of course roadrunner due to my cable company. So what do as recommended by people on this board is I have all my rr mail forwared to gmail which in turn forwarding that to yahoo for the push feature. I do not have copies saved in my RR or gmail. But my question to you more experienced users is do you have deleted mails go to the iPhone trash or yahoo trash or gmail trash or whatever other email you guys use? I think thee is a way to set up to have it go into iPhone trash and also set it up where it will delete in 1 day or how ever you want to set it up but in yahoo or gmail trash it must stay there for a week I think. What do you guys do? I hate having unwanted read emails lngering around. Thanks...

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Anyone help me with this?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
LOL, I don't look at the "trash" folder. FWIW unless you have it set up in gmail to delete it, it will archive a copy of the forwarded mail. My trash is emptied by the iPhone after it's been there a week. Since my imap folders are synchronized when it's been emptied on one it's emptied on the others. All my mail comes to my @me.com address, all other accts forward to that acct.

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
LOL, I don't look at the "trash" folder. FWIW unless you have it set up in gmail to delete it, it will archive a copy of the forwarded mail. My trash is emptied by the iPhone after it's been there a week. Since my imap folders are synchronized when it's been emptied on one it's emptied on the others. All my mail comes to my @me.com address, all other accts forward to that acct.
How do i set mine up to do this?i have my Roadrunner account which I have forwarded my rr emails to Gmail which in turn to yahoo for push...