Question please help

Jun 10, 2007
Hey guys I got my iPhone tonight and everything was working fine then all of the sudden all the web stuff seems to not be working. Safari won't connect to any page it says connection to the server was lost or reset or something like that. The weather app won't update either says update failed. I've already tried resetting it twice and restored it. Phone portion still works fine and so does the texting. and I do have the E symbol showing I have connection to edge. I've been in my house. It seems like I lost connection eversince I tried setting up my gmail account then tried sending an email and it stuck on that so I reset the iPhone and I can't connect to anything web related even google maps doesn't work. What should I do?

Jun 10, 2007
I'm in great coverage. I've checked the coverage map. I just got off a 23 minute call with att and now it's working so it was on their end definatley but thanks for anybody that looked at my question.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I'm in great coverage. I've checked the coverage map. I just got off a 23 minute call with att and now it's working so it was on their end definatley but thanks for anybody that looked at my question.
Was getting ready to suggest you call AT&T. Glad everything is OK and welcome to EIC. You will find a ton of help here. Everyone is great at jumping in to help solve a problem.