EricFink

Jun 19, 2007
Yes, and it will also melt your computer

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
will a restore get rid of the pictures that you took with the phone?/:mad:
In all seriousness, yes it will. Make sure you copy all of your pictures from your camera roll to your hard drive before you restore. In Windows, you just click on My Computer and then you should see your camera for your iPhone in there.

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
you will lose everything in the phone that wasn't there at first bootup. Synching will save them to your computer first.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
you will lose everything in the phone that wasn't there at first bootup. Synching will save them to your computer first.
As long as you sync then restore and then sync again, everything will be back on your phone that was there before you restored, except your saved passwords and your camera roll. To avoid the loss, just remember your passwords and copy your camera roll to your hard drive before you restore.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
In all seriousness, yes it will. Make sure you copy all of your pictures from your camera roll to your hard drive before you restore. In Windows, you just click on My Computer and then you should see your camera for your iPhone in there.
Not all your photos will show up in My Computer; I have two photo albums on my iPhone, but only one shows up, at least in my case...

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Yes, and it will also melt your computer
Why would you respond with that comment? The poster has a legitimate question and concern. Why such a childish response?