Question regarding T-Mobile data plan

xenion

Jan 7, 2009
ok i got a iPhone today the 1st gen and its unlocked and i went to the t mobile store and got a plan.. great everything works out fine.. i got 300 mins and unlimited texting but no internet.. can i download a program that uses the text messaging part and not the internet? or is this not possible

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
What do you mean by, "uses the text messaging part"? If you get the T-Mobile T-Zone data package (it's something like $5.99 a month) you should get internet access.

xenion

Jan 7, 2009
What do you mean by, "uses the text messaging part"? If you get the T-Mobile T-Zone data package (it's something like $5.99 a month) you should get internet access.
i bought the flexplay plan.. comes with 300 mins, unlimited night and weekends and unlimited text for 65.. with unlimited internet its 90 .. so your saying i can add the t zone data package to my phone? or what i don't get it and what i mean by text messaging is not using data but like if peoplewhere to im you on aim and u were mobile let the ims come in a text and u can respond like that or some sort

MJN555555

Jan 21, 2009
Sorry to be rude, Is it possible to use the iPhone as an xbox 360 wireless router?

MJN555555

Jan 21, 2009
I think it can act as a modem for a computer?

xenion

Jan 7, 2009
i bought the flexplay plan.. comes with 300 mins, unlimited night and weekends and unlimited text for 65.. with unlimited internet its 90 .. so your saying i can add the t zone data package to my phone? or what i don't get it and what i mean by text messaging is not using data but like if peoplewhere to im you on aim and u were mobile let the ims come in a text and u can respond like that or some sort
nvm i got the mobile im part under controll