Questions about iPhone WiFi, T-Mobile and storage options

T

TheWiseOne360

1. If I was to go to my school, which has Wi-Fi throughout all of the buildings, would I be able to gain access to the Internet for free?

2. If I got the phone unblocked to run on my T-Mobile Contract Sim Card, what features do I lose? Can I still browse the internet etc?

3. Are there any case mods for the iPhone, such as lights and cases?

4. I get £40 a month to spend on my T-Mobile Contract Sim Card, if I was to unblock the phone to run this, will it be like using a Sim-Free Phone where any sim works?

5. Is there an internal hard-drive like the iPods, or must I buy memory cards?

Sorry for the stupid questions but for some reason I became intersted in the iPod Touch today, but I think the iPhone is a better deal since I can include my phone rather than having to carry a separate mp3 player and phone.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
1. If I was to go to my school, which has Wi-Fi throughout all of the buildings, would I be able to gain access to the Internet for free?
Yes

2. If I got the phone unblocked to run on my T-Mobile Contract Sim Card, what features do I lose? Can I still browse the internet etc?
Youtube and visual voicemail. But there is a hack around that gets you the youtube back.

3. Are there any case mods for the iPhone, such as lights and cases?
You can get your case painted like this:

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/post-pics-of-coloware-iphones.8453/

4. I get £40 a month to spend on my T-Mobile Contract Sim Card, if I was to unblock the phone to run this, will it be like using a Sim-Free Phone where any sim works?
Don't know.

5. Is there an internal hard-drive like the iPods, or must I buy memory cards?
It has a huge built in flash drive. There is no slot of additional memory.

Sorry for the stupid questions but for some reason I became intersted in the iPod Touch today, but I think the iPhone is a better deal since I can include my phone rather than having to carry a separate mp3 player and phone.

Last edited by a moderator: