Questions about the future of the iPhone

ArMiXiA

Oct 19, 2007
This is totally based on opinion so don't go nuts guys.

I recently purchased the iPhone and am loving it. I am a businesss individual so not having blackberry connect is hurting a bit. I am kind of considering switching my phone to the AT&T tilt but love the iPhone for its Appleness. Getting a touch and keeping the tilt is not an option right now.

Web browsing is priority number one so Apple has it beat with the safari browser's Real Web browsing something not possible on the tilt even with opera mini.

Now in the future after the Apple SDk is released how likely is it that microsoft office mobile comes to the iPhone and im not phone expert but is it possible for the blackberry connect feature to be implemented in the future or is it a hardware functionality unachievable like 3g?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
This is totally based on opinion so don't go nuts guys.

I recently purchased the iPhone and am loving it. I am a businesss individual so not having blackberry connect is hurting a bit. I am kind of considering switching my phone to the AT&T tilt but love the iPhone for its Appleness. Getting a touch and keeping the tilt is not an option right now.

Web browsing is priority number one so Apple has it beat with the safari browser's Real Web browsing something not possible on the tilt even with opera mini.

Now in the future after the Apple SDk is released how likely is it that microsoft office mobile comes to the iPhone and im not phone expert but is it possible for the blackberry connect feature to be implemented in the future or is it a hardware functionality unachievable like 3g?
Check out the new HTC Touch, to be released by Sprint November 8th. The touch screen features of the iPhone, with Windows Mobile 6.0. I think hell will freeze, before Apple and Microsoft come together (with what each are best at) to develop a truly amazing device. Yes sad, but probably reality...M :(