Questions you get asked?

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Well as we know, our phones are media lovin devices that everyone knows about. What are some of the questions you get from other people.

The ones I get all the time are:
-Is that an iPhone!?
-Can that thing do internet?
-Can I check my Myspace?
-How fast can you text on that?

Or my favorite:
-Did you know the Voyager is better?

Lol, I don't know if this kind of thread has been posted before, I searched but didn't find anything... maybe I'm stupid and couldnt find it. But I tried. However, I'm interested in seeing what questions you get asked. I find it amusing, but after a while I just want to take my phone out and actually use it. :p

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I always get Is that the iPhone?

One day I am going to say... Yeah **** *** it is why are you going to ask me such a stupid question

Well as we know, our phones are media lovin devices that everyone knows about. What are some of the questions you get from other people.

The ones I get all the time are:
-Is that an iPhone!?
-Can that thing do internet?
-Can I check my Myspace?
-How fast can you text on that?

Or my favorite:
-Did you know the Voyager is better?

Lol, I don't know if this kind of thread has been posted before, I searched but didn't find anything... maybe I'm stupid and couldnt find it. But I tried. However, I'm interested in seeing what questions you get asked. I find it amusing, but after a while I just want to take my phone out and actually use it. :p

LOL number one question for me is
•Can I check my myspace?
2nd is did you buy that yourself?
and third would probably be...
• Are you going to buy iPhone2?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
my number one is " is it worth the money?"" the second bigest Q I get is what is jailbroken? LOL

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
iPhones are pretty common around campus these days so I don't really get asked about it that often. I usually get the most questions from other iPhone users when they see how customized mine is, they start asking a million questions about how I did everything. Naturally I direct them all to everythingicafe.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
1. why did you spend money on that
2. that thing is overrated [not a question , i know, but i get that all the time]
3.how fast is the internet on that thing?
4. what gig is that? i say 4 they say whats the point then, i respond " i have it and that is all that i care about"
5.what you have on it?
6.hows the att service on that thing?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I get the "Is that an iPhone?" all the time. I just don't understand how it can be confused with any other phone, it looks so different.

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I get the "Is that an iPhone?" all the time. I just don't understand how it can be confused with any other phone, it looks so different.
That seems to be the popular question...sometimes I tell them no its not an iPhone, then they're "yes it is!"

Lol the point above its, they already knew it was an iPhone. Why did they have to ask again?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
That seems to be the popular question...sometimes I tell them no its not an iPhone, then they're "yes it is!"

Lol the point above its, they already knew it was an iPhone. Why did they have to ask again?
it is almost like they want you to admit it.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I always get the "is that an iPhone?" and when I say yes, they ask "Is it everything they say it is?"

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
1. Is that an/the iPhone?
2. Can you get Internet on that?
3. Is it good?
4. Can you go on myspace on that?

And I once got:
"Is that the iPhone?"
"Yes"
"It's crap isn't it"
*I walk away*

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
1. Is that an/the iPhone?
2. Can you get Internet on that?
3. Is it good?
4. Can you go on myspace on that?

And I once got:
"Is that the iPhone?"
"Yes"
"It's crap isn't it"
*I walk away*
I mean, when I see another user with a iPhone I'll say "nice phone". Most of the time they respond back and say, "thanks, you too!".

S

Starry

I mean, when I see another user with a iPhone I'll say "nice phone". Most of the time they respond back and say, "thanks, you too!".

I hear all the time

"Is it worth all the hype"

if it wasn't would I freakin own one?
*Dumb**ses*

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Is that an iPhone.
How do you turn it on.
How do you move it.
How do you have Internet service.
Are you talking to yourself.
How do you type on it.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
My favorite ? is from other iPhone users. How did u get it to do that? lol They're talking about the jailbreak. # 2 is How can I do that to mine?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I used to have that all the time when I first got my iPhone. Much less now. Plus, I live in San Diego and many people have an iPhone or have seen it at the Apple stores.

My favorite question though is :

Where did you get it?

Apple store, stupid!