quick! how to save contact images

boldblend

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
I was about to restore my friends phone, backed up contacts ect ect. but I cannot find away to get the contact pics that she put in there taking the picture in the contacts editing mode, not the ones just taken normally with the iPhone, and in the camera roll, and then setting as contact picture.

the ones she took while editing contacts I can't seem to find anywhere nor do I see a way to get them off. I imagine if I do a restore as a new phone (she is jailbroken)and not a back-up I'll lose the pics

anyone have a solution. I have searched and searched.

thanks

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
1. mac or pc
2. backed up contacts how?
3. if on pc back up contacts to outlook or windows contacts and the pics will stay.

boldblend

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
pc

yes, contacts are synced with windows address book.

ok, if the contact pics are in there, then that is great, when I looked in there I couldn't see if they were there are not but if they are then that's great! thanks!

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
if its vista change the view and click on one youll see the pic

boldblend

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
ok, I've already started, but I'll take your word for it! there is not that many, but it's people she doesn't see very often and liked the pictures so I wanted to make sure she didn't lose them! She now knows to just go ahead and take the pic the regular way, and then use it as a contact, that way they'll be in the camera roll!

thanks!