Quick N Easy Question...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Azteka

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
The 707
My iPhone is showing a light yellowish light from the whole left side of my screen, i want to go exchange it for a new one...Possible? i bought it the day it came out...

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I don't think they'll excahnge it for a new one this late in the game. They'll probably take it in for repairs and offer to rent you a loaner phone.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
shouldn't the warranty cover this but since u did buy it the first they warranty is 1yr and this yellowish thing your seeing u just barely notice? did u dropp or do something to it?

Azteka

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
The 707
shouldn't the warranty cover this but since u did buy it the first they warranty is 1yr and this yellowish thing your seeing u just barely notice? did u dropp or do something to it?
i noticed cupple days ago...but i have a one year warranty rite? I should get a new one?...and no i haven't dropped it...it just started apearing

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
i noticed cupple days ago...but i have a one year warranty rite? I should get a new one?...and no i haven't dropped it...it just started apearing
Yes, your iPhone is covered under the manufacturers warranty for one year from the date of purchase.

No, you probably will not get a new one. They will repair your current iPhone...that's what the warranty is for.

gipoliceman

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
The bottom of my screen stopped working last week, I took it in and showed it to the people at my local Apples store. They looked at it, and boxed it up to ship for repairs, but first, they put my sim card in a new phone and said, "here ya go". I asked if I get mine back after it gets fixed and they said no.
I do believe the policy is to get a loaner phone while your phone is being fixed, but I guess what I'm saying is that it just depends on what store you go to and/or who you deal with at the store. I bought mine on Iday also.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
The bottom of my screen stopped working last week, I took it in and showed it to the people at my local Apples store. They looked at it, and boxed it up to ship for repairs, but first, they put my sim card in a new phone and said, "here ya go". I asked if I get mine back after it gets fixed and they said no.
I do believe the policy is to get a loaner phone while your phone is being fixed, but I guess what I'm saying is that it just depends on what store you go to and/or who you deal with at the store. I bought mine on Iday also.
Do Wha?! :eek: