Quick Question About Edge.

Julukesy

Oct 1, 2007
Ok well, I have a sidekick three. But on tuesday I'm getting an iPhone, w00t! But when I look in my sidekick about the connection and things, it says that I'm running on edge, gps (or something like that) for the internet.. Does that mean that the internet on the sidekick three and the iPhone are the same? please answer!

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Ok well, I have a sidekick three. But on tuesday I'm getting an iPhone, w00t! But when I look in my sidekick about the connection and things, it says that I'm running on edge, gps (or something like that) for the internet.. Does that mean that the internet on the sidekick three and the iPhone are the same? please answer!
I can only tell you what I've seen in person. My good buddy at work Aaron has a Side Kick 3, and his internet is slooooow compared to my iPhone. He even sometimes will type in an address and just put the phone down and check it later to see if the site has loaded yet.

That' all I can tell you. I can't imagine that him and I have the same internet. His is way to slow to be EDGE.