Quick question about iPhone and eBay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007
well im gonna buy a iPhone and i was on ebay and i saw people selling 8gb iPhones forlike $250 is that fo real? and would it be better to buy a iPhone off ebay or 2 get 1 from the AT&T or Apple?

jnowaczyk

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Michigan
www.gsmunlockonline.com
well im gonna buy a iPhone and i was on ebay and i saw people selling 8gb iPhones forlike $250 is that fo real? and would it be better to buy a iPhone off ebay or 2 get 1 from the AT&T or Apple?
all i can say like the story say's if it is to good to be true it is
as far as phones i would only do a local pickup as you don't know what you will get . good luck !:laugh2:

abohsali

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
BEWARE!

A lot of those phones on ebay are the chinese fake iPhone that is being sold. It is called iPhone but it is not an Apple iPhone. BEWARE!

-Bohs

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
It is a real phone, there is no doubt about it. However ebay is an auction. That auction has 2days left, it will go for more then that.

Come on now people!

jnowaczyk

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Michigan
www.gsmunlockonline.com
Yep they look Real .... but also remember if you buy from ebay no warranty
and i do think the price will rise also ... it up to you as it your money
if a warranty is not important and you save a few bucks ... choice is yours

warranty is valid only if you buy from AT&T or Apple must have org receipt

Good luck on what ever you deside on.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA

warranty is valid only if you but from AT&T or Apple must have org receipt

That hurt my brain to read it.

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007
so if i decide to buy from there should i buy it from people that 100 feedback or if there a power seller.

and does it mean when some ones selling somethin and its highlighted in purple?

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK

warranty is valid only if you buy from AT&T or Apple must have org receipt

ask the seller if you are the winner if he can enclose a receipt as well, most have no problem doing so. If not, go to a local state farm agent (u will have to call around). I had to call 11 agents last Mon but finally got a policy for 30 dollars with 0 deductible for 1 yr of coverage. Includes theft, lost, accidental damage, etc. For the record, I don't have any other policies through them as my car insurance is through my company and homeowners insurance is through someone else. Just a thought. MOST, not all, people are legitimate sellers just trying to make some cash. Someone with that high of feedback isn't out to scam you. But I can assure you that auction will jump in the last 6 hrs.

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007
ask the seller if you are the winner if he can enclose a receipt as well, most have no problem doing so. If not, go to a local state farm agent (u will have to call around). I had to call 11 agents last Mon but finally got a policy for 30 dollars with 0 deductible for 1 yr of coverage. Includes theft, lost, accidental damage, etc. For the record, I don't have any other policies through them as my car insurance is through my company and homeowners insurance is through someone else. Just a thought. MOST, not all, people are legitimate sellers just trying to make some cash. Someone with that high of feedback isn't out to scam you. But I can assure you that auction will jump in the last 6 hrs.
what the hell are u talkin about?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Save up another 150 bucks and some change and go to the store and buy one!

Simple as that! (oh wait, then why the hell don't I have one yet!?)

Nevermind that...

:p

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007
Save up another 150 bucks and some change and go to the store and buy one!

Simple as that! (oh wait, then why the hell don't I have one yet!?)

Nevermind that...

:p
lol

in my opinon i think its better to buy 1 off ebay cause i don't have 2 sign a 2 yr contract and i can get a coverage depending on when the iPhone sell bought his iPhone.

jnowaczyk

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Michigan
www.gsmunlockonline.com
well do what you must do .. you don't sign a contract when you get it at Apple or AT&T you do get a warranty .... ebay you get a locked phone same as the store if you activate either one though iTunes you have a 2 year contract unless you go the pay as you go plan after failing the credit check

ask your self this you get it from ebay and it don't work or you have a problem in 2 weeks it dies where are you then ... it will be a paper weight on your desk at least if you get it from Apple or AT&T you can return it and get it replaced .

just my two cents .. :)

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007
well do what you must do .. you don't sign a contract when you get it at Apple or AT&T you do get a warranty .... ebay you get a locked phone same as the store if you activate either one though iTunes you have a 2 year contract unless you go the pay as you go plan after failing the credit check

ask your self this you get it from ebay and it don't work or you have a problem in 2 weeks it dies where are you then ... it will be a paper weight on your desk at least if you get it from Apple or AT&T you can return it and get it replaced .

just my two cents .. :)
omfg u have 2 get a 2 year contract no matter if i buy it from AT&T or ebay omg. i thought if i buy it from ebay i don't have 2 get a 2 year contrac dam. f that im jus gonna get it from Apple or AT&T then. thank u 4 your two cent.

jnowaczyk

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Michigan
www.gsmunlockonline.com
the only way out of a contract if you buy it form ebay or AT&T is go the pre paid way throu iTunes fail the credit ck .... or unlock with the software that is around the web and bi pass the iTunes activation they don't make you sign a contract to buy it its when you go to activate it . so you can bi pass the contract with eather phone ... i was just trying to point that out i used this http://iPhone.unlock.no/#applications on a pc and wifi to unlock mine no contract im on Cellular one witch AT&T bought out but the take over won't happen till after 1st of the year .