quick question...

hammer

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Is there a way to send your calander in an email and is their a way to forward a text message?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Is there a way to send your calander in an email and is their a way to forward a text message?
Forward texts=No. Send calendar in email=Yes. Take a screen shot. Go to calendar>Hold Home and Sleep button one second until screen flashes>Go to Photos>Camera Roll>Tap the screen shot you took (so it expands> Tap mail with arrow icon (left bottom corner>Select send email. Mark

BTW: The screen shot will be much bigger and crystal clear to the recipient of the email if viewed on a regular computer. It also will work sending to a mobile device.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
He never stated if he were jailbroken or not so I gave him the stock iPhone no answer. OJ I was waiting to see your reply on how to forward texts other than screen shot. I thought I had missed something. Mark

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
I couldn't seem to find an answer online, although I know it's been posted here several times.

Can someone run the reason by me why AT&T never had MMS on the iPhone to begin with? Was it due to Apple or AT&T, and why?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Moved this to the General Discussion forum since, IIRC, the original reason is Apple and not AT&T.

I don't have it at hand right now, but Steve Jobs said in some keynote speech (probably the one where the first iPhone was announced) that MMS was more or less antiquated and email was the new way to go, or something along those lines. Of course, the delay in rolling it out this summer is purely AT&T's fault (and it's nice they finally gave a date for it: September 25).

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Moved this to the General Discussion forum since, IIRC, the original reason is Apple and not AT&T.

I don't have it at hand right now, but Steve Jobs said in some keynote speech (probably the one where the first iPhone was announced) that MMS was more or less antiquated and email was the new way to go, or something along those lines. Of course, the delay in rolling it out this summer is purely AT&T's fault (and it's nice they finally gave a date for it: September 25).
Yep, that's correct, AFAIK.