Quite Possibly the Most Annoying Video Ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
What I really want to know is what is this kid doing in the bathroom without a shirt on, with a video camera in the first place. All sorts of gross thoughts come to mind.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
....w....t....h....was....that...he has some serious issues...just cause he cant afford one..he should strip and take a video recorder in the toilet and record his begging?... that helps ...... and that kid has some issues lmao

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
damn i got to say if he was that desperate i give him mines just to see him chop both his hands off and and think how would you be using htis baby now haha im such a dick haha

psychoticpanda

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
New York
What I really want to know is what is this kid doing in the bathroom without a shirt on, with a video camera in the first place. All sorts of gross thoughts come to mind.
ive noticed this also. and he says he will give some "favors".. is this some type of online protestition video or something !? jesus this needs to be flagged. poor kid..

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
I can't believe I watch the whole thing. I sat here wondering what is wrong with him, then it hit me, "what the hell am I doing still watching this?!"

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Um.... OK...
First of all, if you can't afford one.... Do you expect someone to pay your bill too?
That was just scary....

clausenfan

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
haha, thats the saddest thing i have evr seen. he shouldnt sit at home all day and make videos and should get a job.