radio crap app

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
I downloaded those so called radio apps, and they all freakin suck a$$ bigtime. I'm from Miami but live in GA. I want to be able to listen to local Miami radio like power 96, 99 jamz. Not those no name stations. It's all crap. I want local radio. Not crappy app.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I downloaded those so called radio apps, and they all freakin suck a$$ bigtime. I'm from Miami but live in GA. I want to be able to listen to local Miami radio like power 96, 99 jamz. Not those no name stations. It's all crap. I want local radio. Not crappy app.
WunderRadio streams both those stations, but it's not free.

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
Well thank u guys. I heard a lot more positive reviews than negative ones. I hear about pausing every 20 secs. I see it got AM stations. I want to hear coast to coast am. Anyone know if u get that? Thanks

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well thank u guys. I heard a lot more positive reviews than negative ones. I hear about pausing every 20 secs. I see it got AM stations. I want to hear coast to coast am. Anyone know if u get that? Thanks
I listen to Coast to Coast AM all the time on WunderRadio! You can search for shows and WunderRadio will return a list of stations sorted by the amount of time left on the show. And I don't have any problem with pauses (I generally use wifi for radio streaming at home, or 3G in the car). Pausing was more of a problem with the earlier versions.

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
Awesome

bought. It's awesome. But one thing. I can't get WIOD 610 in Miami. I heard someone mention they listen to coast to coast am. Can someone tell me what city, and radio station? I'd appreciate it. Thank u guys though. Been helpful.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
bought. It's awesome. But one thing. I can't get WIOD 610 in Miami. I heard someone mention they listen to coast to coast am. Can someone tell me what city, and radio station? I'd appreciate it. Thank u guys though. Been helpful.
I just put the word "coast" (without quotes) in the search field and I get results sorted by time left on the show. There are a lot if stations to choose from.

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
Aol Radio also gets Coast to Coast on numerous stations, and it is free. Also, it doesn't start and stop, just plays.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Aol Radio also gets Coast to Coast on numerous stations, and it is free. Also, it doesn't start and stop, just plays.
Like I said before, the pausing in WunderRadio happened in the early versions. It also plays thousands of streaming radio stations, which gives a pretty good variety. It was definitely worth paying for, in my opinion.