Radio On iPhone

beans00101

Jul 30, 2007
DOES anyone know a website we can go on our iPhone to get radio reception. im thinking it would be cool if we can get live streaming radio am and fm on our phone. if anyone has any information i would appreciate it. thanks.

erroneous

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
The day Radio Streaming is available in a hand held device
such as the iPhone,

believe... just about everyone.

It will be front page technology news.

John

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
The day Radio Streaming is available in a hand held device
such as the iPhone,

believe... just about everyone.

It will be front page technology news.

John

I'm able to stream all of my local radio stations on my Samsung BlackJack over the web, just like I do with my Mac and Linux PC. The problem with the iPhone with this reagard is that it doesn't support wmv or realmedia.

DK001

Jan 22, 2009
I created a App that streams popular AM radio hosts, it is called "Talk Radio" It has a streaming feature and a radio station finder that helps as you travel and don't get a network. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

DK

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
I use WunderRadio. It streams over 10,000 stations from all over the world and suits my purposes to a tee.
I use AOL radio and it does almost everything I need. It plays all the shows talk radio claims for free, and on wi fi, 3g or edge.
I use shoutcast or flycast to play the online Las Vegas police and emergency scanners.
What else could anyone want?

kadeschs

Jan 16, 2009
Tried out Flycast, after about 5 mins. of playing a station it restarts to the beginning. It did this over and over again. Why would I only want to listen to only the first few minutes of a podcast or radio station? this software sucks. AOL radio seems a bit congested. It missed a favorite local radio station. Not bad though. Yes, Wunder Radio may be okay, but it's also $5.99 to bring you free content. That's like asking me to pay for TV shows at the App Store....wait...

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
WunderRadio may cost money, but it is well-supported and works very well. Plus, you don't have to switch to another app to listen to scanner content.

kadeschs

Jan 16, 2009
WunderRadio may cost money, but it is well-supported and works very well. Plus, you don't have to switch to another app to listen to scanner content.
This may be the best option if you want a good solution. I think right now I'll stick with TVersity for my radio needs.

GreenHead

Jul 24, 2007
The i heart radio app is a good one also. It picks up the 2 stations I listen to here in Indy. Just have to see if it has any you like. It is free also.