Ramesh is the SIMplyTweet guy

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Was checking out Simply Tweet (App Store link) based upon the recommendation of Ramesh. I wonder if his recommendation has anything to do with his appearance on the App Store.:sneaky:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
So funny. Can't say I bought ST because of that, but I'm glad I did anyway. Great twitter app. :eek:k:eek:k

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Nice one.

Next you should tell your agent to push for equal billing with that Wayne Williams chump in the last screenshot :)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
haha, imagine if you tweeted something / you didn't want people to know you were on there. Could be nasty....

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
lmao. I love me some SimplyTweet. ;) JJ found that out a while ago, and posted up on Twitter. Kinda funny I made the screen shot.

Regardless, I have no official ties to ST, I just think it's the best app out there. Tweetie used to be good, but they've done NOTHING for a long time. ST continues to update, add features, and will respond via twitter (@simplytweet) to your questions directly. Favorite feature: customizable sounds for push.

Thanks, Chris for posting. :D

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Nice on Ramesh!

I actually won a promo code for ST through a contest...great Twitter app for sure :)

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
LOL Ramesh, I may have to check out this app. I love Twitterrific but something different is always good!

EDIT: For $5 I'm not sure it's really worth it. If I don't care about PUSH, is it worth the money (for those that have it)?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
LOL Ramesh, I may have to check out this app. I love Twitterrific but something different is always good!

EDIT: For $5 I'm not sure it's really worth it. If I don't care about PUSH, is it worth the money (for those that have it)?
I really do enjoy SimplyTweet. I won the promo code in a Twitter contest but if I hadn't, I would still pay the $5 for the app.