Random persistent app crashes

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Anyone else experiencing random app crashes? It's been happening a lot more lately. Every time I open bitesms it's crashing. Today chrome crashed 5 times in a row. I don't have many tweaks installed but its quite annoying.

Anyone have word on any unstable apps? I tried page preview and it put me into a reboot loop. Removed it via assh and I wonder if some remnants remain and causing problems.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My camera app crashed yesterday, but it only happened once. I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling both of the apps if a hard reset doesn't help.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Facebook for the past 2 days has bee crashing almost immediately after opening it to use. I will try what Europa suggested and reinstall it to see if that fixes the problem.

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Glad it's not just me. FB was crashing incessantly for me today.

Last two tweaks I downloaded were remote messaging and active dock. Deleted both and hard reset. Gonna see how this goes.

Jim

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
My Words With Friends crashes 3 times before it actually stays open. I've read numerous reports that Winterboard is the culprit on this occasion. I like my themes to much to uninstall it though.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My Words With Friends crashes 3 times before it actually stays open. I've read numerous reports that Winterboard is the culprit on this occasion. I like my themes to much to uninstall it though.
Have you tried reinstalling Words With Friends?