Random ringtones?

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If he was, did you have a suggestion?
Yes. The application is called RandomRing, and it's available through Cydia. Once you install it and select which ringtones to randomly cycle through, you must reboot your iPhone. I found this out after thinking the app wasn't working. It works great.

Good luck!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Yes. The application is called RandomRing, and it's available through Cydia. Once you install it and select which ringtones to randomly cycle through, you must reboot your iPhone. I found this out after thinking the app wasn't working. It works great.

Good luck!
Nice find, I hadnt heard about this app... Ill look into it when the 3.1 JB is out.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Nice find, I hadnt heard about this app... Ill look into it when the 3.1 JB is out.
It's really nice, actually. By default it will shuffle through all ringtones on the iPhone; however, you can "customize" it by selecting which ringtones you'd like to be shuffled. And it works! :)

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Yes. The application is called RandomRing, and it's available through Cydia.
Minutes after I posted that, I found RandomRing on Cydia, and wanted to come back here and edit my post, but for the life of me, I could not find the thread!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I rather enjoy how RandomRing recognizes ringtones assigned to specific contacts and doesn't mess them up. Quite good.