Random thought

MJCrz

May 9, 2012
Chicago, IL.
I was reading a book called Chicken Soup for the Romantic Sou. In just a few pages into reading it, most writers in there are men and things they do are very sweet and touching. But i was wondering, what are the things women do to be romantic or sweet for their men?! For a change, i am curious what do women do for their men.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The thing my wife is best at that I love is being able to read my state of mind and not bug me with deep conversation or concerns when I'm obviously not in the mood. Personal space is vital to a long term relationship.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Anytime my girl brings home a six pack randomly I think about marrying her. Granted that only last till I drink all six beers then I remember my ideal wife would have brought home a case!

Aug 31, 2010
I know this phrase is incredibly overused and cliche, but truly...men are from Mars, women are from Venus. Never ceases to amaze me how differently our minds work!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
We are different, nothing wrong with that, imagine how boring this world would be if we weren't.
Man like different things (I'm speaking for my self here to be more precise) communication is very important for us, like Dave said give us space when we need it, You like flowers? We like lingerie, You like candles? We like a video game or "hey, why don't you hang out with your friend this weekend"
That doesn't mean we don't appreciate you.
My girl loves me for who I'm, I do anything for her and she does the same for me, I tell her when she's wrong or if something bothers me and she does the same. And about romantic? We are boys, if you know a guy that likes romantic like a candle dinner and stuff, good for you all, that's just not me, but if it happens, I appreciate it and love her even if she didn't.
Now let me go play some skyrim.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
My girlfriend is Canadian and I do really love the nurturing quality she brings into our relationship. Being understanding and open with each other is crucial. Above all else we treat each other as best of friends. I really do appreciate the differences in more ways than one. *wink*