Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Ray Donovan[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-06-30[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Ann Biderman[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Liev Schreiber[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Voight[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Malcomson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eddie Marsan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Moennig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dash Mihok[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elliott Gould[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pooch Hall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Bauer[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Ray Donovan, a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in L.A., can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I wasn't crazy about the first season. For me, it was just OK. I like what's been happening this year, although I thought they cut the reporter storyline a bit short. To me, the ending was abrupt and could have been more developed. I'd like to see her come back later in the season and stir things up.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This episode was awesome. Everything collapsing around Ray. The family get together was also classic. I really thought there was going to be a tragic ending and we end up seeing Ray dancing away, something I don't think anyone anticipated, given his demeanor.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
This episode was awesome. Everything collapsing around Ray. The family get together was also classic. I really thought there was going to be a tragic ending and we end up seeing Ray dancing away, something I don't think anyone anticipated, given his demeanor.
That was last week's episode, but I think it was the best of series. You gotta get caught up. Sunday night's episode was spectacular as well!