re: version 2.0 5a347

sprintrjm

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
Seattle
version 2.0 5a347

I just did this update. I downloaded the file and pressed shift and clicked on the update button in iTunes and updated to 347.

I have not have my phone crash since then, and the phone seems slightly zippier.

on a side note, it looks like Aurora Feint is going to be pulled from the iTunes store. Its because it sends your unencripted contact list to aurora's server if you use the community function. Apple is not too happy about this and is taking it down.

;)

V Diddy

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
well then good thing i downloaded AF earlier :D

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Then I'm glad I haven't downloaded it. I don't want any company to have an unencrypted copy of any of my files.

V Diddy

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
i'm guessing it was for when they plan to make it an iPhone exclusive MMO.. still an excellent RPG Puzzle game.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I wonder if it will now just "poof" disappear from your apps next time you sync.

V Diddy

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
yeah i believe it will. i just read about aurora feint.. and i was right. it was for a "community" feature but it did a little TOO much information prying for Apple's taste haha.

they're working on a different update to make it not piss off Apple.

i'll just stick to cube runner to pass the boring moments at work :D

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
I just did this update. I downloaded the file and pressed shift and clicked on the update button in iTunes and updated to 347.

I have not have my phone crash since then, and the phone seems slightly zippier.

on a side note, it looks like Aurora Feint is going to be pulled from the iTunes store. Its because it sends your unencripted contact list to aurora's server if you use the community function. Apple is not too happy about this and is taking it down.

;)
what? where did you hear this from? that's just not cool

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i'm confused, did you get a newer firmware, as in 2.0.1?