READ! Anyone having trouble jailbreaking after update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 24, 2007
I tried and tried and finally I broke down and made a new Phonedmg folder.

Now it works great!

So I think I have everything you need to successfully jailbreak and run manzana on your phone.

I'm in the process of uploading it to a server right now (its 200MB) so Anyone having a problem re-modding your phone after the update, let me know

I don't think the site I'm sending to has a download limit. But it's only good for three days. So Hurry!

I'll post the link as soon as it finishes, about an hour and a half. (the do limit upload speeds though)

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
I tried and tried and finally I broke down and made a new Phonedmg folder.

Now it works great!

So I think I have everything you need to successfully jailbreak and run manzana on your phone.

I'm in the process of uploading it to a server right now (its 200MB) so Anyone having a problem re-modding your phone after the update, let me know

I don't think the site I'm sending to has a download limit. But it's only good for three days. So Hurry!

I'll post the link as soon as it finishes, about an hour and a half. (the do limit upload speeds though)
phonedmg SHOULD NOT be that large of a file. Mine is 92 Mb and that is including iPhoneBrowser and ManzanaUI... Oh well I don't really have to use it much anymore because I use SSH. Modding without wires!

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
phonedmg SHOULD NOT be that large of a file. Mine is 92 Mb and that is including iPhoneBrowser and ManzanaUI... Oh well I don't really have to use it much anymore because I use SSH. Modding without wires!

the update package out of Apple folder is 95mb by itself. Therefore i really doubt your folder is 92mb. Im guessing that was pre-update size. if that, but i couldnt tell ya.

Jul 24, 2007
it could be 105 mb but I'm doing this for my lil sis so it has some icons and ringtones to get her started

I guess first time modder would benefit from this too all they'd have to do is update (maybe not)

Aug 14, 2007
Sorry the compressed phonedmg folder is 92 Mb and my actual phonedmg folder that is linked is 104 Mb.

Use to upload files...
www.mediafire.com

Here is my phonedmg folder.
i honestly think most peoples probs are the updates and not having them in the phonedmg file, i didn't even know they were suppose to be in the following all of the guides, then i stumbled upon some one on here saying you needed them and it started working beautiful