Read if you got a replacement iPhone

ugotpwned5

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I plan on going to an Apple store to trade my iPhone for a new one because of some stuck/dead pixel problems. What do i need to bring? also im afraid of trying to get it to activate again. Is there a limit on pixels messed up? i have 6 small ones that i can see on a black screen. When i do things on my iPhone i feel that i always look at it and focus. I haven't realized i had stuck/dead pixels till today.
Anybody?

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
I plan on going to an Apple store to trade my iPhone for a new one because of some stuck/dead pixel problems. What do i need to bring? also im afraid of trying to get it to activate again. Is there a limit on pixels messed up? i have 6 small ones that i can see on a black screen. When i do things on my iPhone i feel that i always look at it and focus. I haven't realized i had stuck/dead pixels till today.
Anybody?
Can anyone post a picture of what a dead pixel looks like on their iPhone, I just wanted to what it looked like thanks.:)

ugotpwned5

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Can anyone post a picture of what a dead pixel looks like on their iPhone, I just wanted to what it looked like thanks.:)
it would be very hard they are small. super small. But once you figure out you have one it annoys the crap out of you. I figured too if they replace my iPhone ill also get a more shiney one! haha