Read it ! Also help please - Downgrade

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I have v1 iPhone i was stupid i went on 2.0 its slow i don't like it crashing even though i reinstall it, i don't know with 1.4 was much quicker with all my software loaded and 7 gb of songs this one is freezing sometimes when i press something takes 2 3 sec to open its only sometimes but still no big deal i don't like the iPhone 3g i don't know why its not big deal i guess people are standing online for days to get something that you already have. its same thing i have Nokia n95 8gb and never froze on me never had issue gps is great i can download any map i want poland czech slovakia i driven from one country to another no problem...this i phone its just nonsens i will buy it i wont be able to use it why? because all maps are downloaded from live network so i can not use it when i travel

Here i own 3 cars all of them has gps build in plus live weather plus live traffic all toys why do i need to buy 3g?
My tl has it my x5 has it

My Bmw m6 2008 even has built in Internet which for somereason is fatster then this 3g network

i don't know guys why to be so excited when you already own a nice phone, i don't know spend on something else kids i don't know buy a car just live don't wait out the line at 1 am for a simple phone, wait 1 2 weeks and u get it online with a free delivery to your house

but anyway this iPhone 3g its not worth it guys im telling you, all those apps u can get on your old iPhone with out no problem

Good Luck guys just let me know how to downgrade if its possible

Thanks

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I'm still on 1.0.2 firmware and I LOVE IT. Got live TV anywhere I go through Orb, video recorder, every game emulator with 1000 games, I'm happy.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Thats the way to go men congrats keep it that way att think they will get another fool to pay another 15$$