Reading, PA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mcnearcj

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Anyone else?

Plan on checking it out at like 1am then going to sleep if there isn't a line. Then at 7:30am I'll check it before I go to school. If there isn't a line I'll go to school and check again between classes. My last class is over at 12 and my friend works at the eb right next to the ATT store so I'll probably hang out there or have him call me when people start showing up. I live less than a mile away which is nice. I can't wait!

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Anyone else?

Plan on checking it out at like 1am then going to sleep if there isn't a line. Then at 7:30am I'll check it before I go to school. If there isn't a line I'll go to school and check again between classes. My last class is over at 12 and my friend works at the eb right next to the ATT store so I'll probably hang out there or have him call me when people start showing up. I live less than a mile away which is nice. I can't wait!
Hello from Ocala, Florida!

I used to live in Kutztown, as well as Blandon. I sold a lot of the homes in Maidencreek Estates, about halfway between Reading and Kutztown on 222. Got my pilot license at Kutztown airport. Great area - golf at Butter Valley!

Anyway, best of luck

mcnearcj

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Cool. I've been to Kutztown a few times, few frat parties. Didn't take me long to realize how annoying frat parties are tho. Good luck on your iPhone too!