Ready for iWatch?

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Yes! After playing around with pebble for a few weeks, I can't wait for iwatch. I was VERY skeptical about pebble and the watch concept overall, but wearing this pebble has fundamentally changed the way I use my phone. This happened gradually, can not clearly describe it. I feel that this has to be experienced. Wearing a smart watch will fundamentally change the way you use your phone, specifically in the professional environment.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Maybe now instead of taking out his iPhone to check the time, he checks his watch.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Can you elaborate? I'm skeptical too, and would love to hear how you use it and why it has fundamentally changed how you use your phone.
I'm not sure how to explain it but the watch has eliminated the need to check my phone consistently. In my line of work reaching to check the iPhone everytime I get an email is not good. The watch allows me to screen all notifications and decide which ones to address and when. Sounds simple, but it makes a huge difference to me, more than I thought. You just have to experience it.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
List all the Apple products you own. If you have more than three different Apple products, then you WILL get the I watch :D
iPhones: 3GS / 4S / 5 & iPad 3 and ATV 2 ( those are just my items) .... And I'm not getting their watch ;)

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
List all the Apple products you own. If you have more than three different Apple products, then you WILL get the I watch :D
iPhone 5S and 4S, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Apple TV...then there are my kids' iPod Touches, iPod shuffles.....

Yeah, I'll get iWatch when it comes out. I have been admiring the Samsung watch commercial for a week or so now. But I will stay true and wait.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
iPhone 5S and 4S, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Apple TV...then there are my kids' iPod Touches, iPod shuffles.....

Yeah, I'll get iWatch when it comes out. I have been admiring the Samsung watch commercial for a week or so now. But I will stay true and wait.
Sent using iCafe app
And you will wear it for 13 days & have to return it because your gold one came in. LOL

I'm really hoping they announce this thing during the iPad event. I am really into watches and I almost purchased the pebble a few months back but decided to hold out. I really like the idea of being able to see emails, texts, etc. without having to take my phone out of my pocket. This will come in handy big time when I am in meetings or somewhere I can not look rude by taking out my phone.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i don't think we'll be seeing an iwatch any time soon. with the way Apple hardware leaks have been happening, we'd have seen something by now.

I don't think we'll be seeing an iwatch any time soon. with the way Apple hardware leaks have been happening, we'd have seen something by now.
Kind of what I'm guessing also. I'm pretty bummed that it has taken this long.

Sent using iCafe app

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I don't think we'll be seeing an iwatch any time soon. with the way Apple hardware leaks have been happening, we'd have seen something by now.
You make a really good point. Lately the leaks have been a reliable way to know about upcoming Apple products. Sadly, no iwatch leaks may mean no iwatch for the time being.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, there hasn't even been any fake attempts, let alone possible legit leaks.