Real Racing 3

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Santa by any chance did you buy the Corvette ZR1 cause I have seen a few payers racing with them. And I know a few players that have them.

Sent using iCafe app

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Santa by any chance did you buy the Corvette ZR1 cause I have seen a few payers racing with them. And I know a few players that have them.

Sent using iCafe app
No, I was surprised that they didn't have them. The only two chevy's that I see are the Cobalt and Camaro. I don't see a Vette to purchase, and I don't see it in any of the races.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
No, I was surprised that they didn't have them. The only two chevy's that I see are the Cobalt and Camaro. I don't see a Vette to purchase, and I don't see it in any of the races.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1366072756.972150.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I was able to buy it and it shows that I have it but when I go in to the garage to select it its not there.

Sent using iCafe app

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I'm getting well confused as to how i cant get over 5.5 miles in an Endurance level in Street-spec skirmish(Global Shakedown Round 2 at Susuka). I can race totally fine & i don't leave the track yet i still run out of time.
Have i got to slow down to let cars past so i can then pass them to get more time or what?

I'd be pulling my hair out if i had some!

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I'm getting well confused as to how i cant get over 5.5 miles in an Endurance level in Street-spec skirmish(Global Shakedown Round 2 at Susuka). I can race totally fine & i don't leave the track yet i still run out of time.
Have i got to slow down to let cars past so i can then pass them to get more time or what?

I'm having the same problem.

Sent using iCafe app

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA

I think it's all about the speed of the car you're driving. The cars you have to pass get faster and faster as time goes on. So if your car is too slow, you can't pass enough cars to keep the time up so you can get past the mile target. So that means you either need to trick out the car you're racing with some more upgrades, or move to a faster car.

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I think it's all about the speed of the car you're driving. The cars you have to pass get faster and faster as time goes on. So if your car is too slow, you can't pass enough cars to keep the time up so you can get past the mile target. So that means you either need to trick out the car you're racing with some more upgrades, or move to a faster car.
That's why I'm confused, I have the fastest car in that section...and it's fully upgraded.

Sent using iCafe app

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Sometimes going with the care that's got the best acceleration works better than the one with the highest speed. But the SDrive is the highest for both. I did win that race at one point, but that was a long time ago. Not sure I've got much advice:

Drive faster?

Oh... the other thing that's important on endurance races: Don't dent your car. A couple of small dings can slow down the car enough so you can loose. Better to take turns way wide and avoid contact with other cars.

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I've actually given the wrong level, it's Endurance at Speedrush TV International Motorsport Exposistion in Performance Rumble.
I have tried with all 4 cars too, just have to keep trying i guess.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I also noticed that this update made the endurance races a lot harder.

Sent using iCafe app

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I'm confused how you can say Endurance is getting harder yet I can only get half of what you got yet I'm flying round the track.

Sent using iCafe app