Real Racing 3

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Real racing 3 just got a whole lot interesting. New update out now.

Sent using iCafe app

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
Must get back into it, playing it here and there but not fully involved as i was.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Finally real multiplayer for Real Racing 3 on iOS devices. Like the support the game is getting from the developers and how the game just keeps evolving after almost a year later of its released.

Sent using iCafe app

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Just been playing Multiplayer, there's some proper bad losers on there dropping out of races as soon as they're passed!

Sent using iCafe app
That happens on every multiplayer game unfortunately. You should have points/stats deducted when a player drops out.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I like how they've essentially forced you to pay for your repairs at each race by automatically deducting from your winnings. As if there was an excess of winnings at the end of each race to begin with. Even on a hacked game and no assists, I can't beat the computer players in most tracks, they get unreal lap times and if I'm even close to placing well, someone comes up from behind all of a sudden and rams into me and forces me into the dirt or the wall. Usually get 4th or 5th if I'm lucky and don't skid or get rammed. This game is getting less and less fun with each update, and still doesn't have TV output mode, something they had in RR2. I don't know why I haven't deleted the game by now like I told myself I should.